Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful New eBay Store Template Design - Priscilla!

I have just created a beautiful new design which I have named Priscilla. The design incorporates shades of dark greys, blacks and pretty pinks with a crown motif. I chose the name Priscilla because it's meaning is ancient and it brings forth and imagery of elegance which is exactly the look I was going for in my latest eBay Store Template Design. This design is perfect for most any type of products being sold, especially ones with a feminine flair. This is a limited edition design and is available in Complete Store Front and Basic Store Front packages as well as eBay About Me Page and eBay Store Logo. Be sure to order yours today!

SugarSnapDesigns.com - eBay Store Designs, Auction Templates and Web Designs Priscilla Limited Edition Complete eBay Storefront

Brightest Blessings to You My Friend!
May your day be filled with Joy and Gladness..

~ April Rain

SugarSnapDesigns.com

EnchantingJewels.com

ElegantFashionJewelryForLess.com

LadyEnchanted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment