Monday, March 1, 2010

Marching On..

Hello again.. Yes, it's been a little while since I have posted anything.. Well you know, as they say.. Time flies when you're having fun ;) (lol)

I have added several new designs to SugarSnapDesigns.com and have several more in the works.. It should be a terrific spring and summer for designs and I will also be adding Web Designs soon too!

One of my favorite genres to work in is Shabby Chic.. As a child growing up my mother collected antiques and she also had an affinity for roses.. I suppose this rubbed off on me and it is something treasured.. I love the soft feminine colors and appeal of the shabby motif and I have incorporated this look in a few designs including the newly added "Shabby Rose" seen below.. Click the picture for more info and the full design ;)

SugarSnapDesigns.com - eBay Store Designs, Auction Templates and Web Designs Pink Shabby Rose Limited Edition Complete eBay Storefront

May you March forward into Springtime with the brightest of blessings my friend!

~ April Rain

SugarSnapDesigns.com

EnchantingJewels.com

ElegantFashionJewelryForLess.com

LadyEnchanted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment